Homeopet Anxiety Relief
ANXIETY promotes a sense of calm in animals experiencing anxiety, fear, fretting and unwanted behaviour.
Clinic trials show a reduction in acute and chronic anxiety levels after the administration of Homeopet’s Anxiety. In 83% of cases, the level of acute anxiety was reduced within 45 minutes. In 50% of cases, chronic anxiety was reduce within 1 day and 82% within 5 days.
- Emotional distress
- Fear of being alone
- Separation anxiety
- Feather plucking
- Thunderstorms and fireworks
- Travel and motion sickness
- Excessive barking
- Unwanted behaviours
- Veterinary or grooming visits
- Under 10kgs – 5 drops
- 10 – 15kg 10 drops
- Over 50kg 15 drops
Acute cases are those that have sudden onset such as thunderstorms, vet visits or loud noises.
A dose can be given every 15 minutes for up to one hour.
May be discontinue when symptoms no longer visible
Chronic cases are those such as new pet introduction, boarding, fear of being alone, or unwanted behaviour.
A dose can be given given three times daily until signs of improvements occur.
Then gradually reduce to 2 times daily and eventually once daily.
May be discontinued when symptoms no longer visible and repeated if symptoms reappear.
Additional Dosing Information
- Thunderstorms: Every 15 mintues for one hour when pet exhibits unwanted behaviour or just prior to onset of storms. Three times daily if storm activity is prolonged.
- Motion sickness: Two doses prior to leaving house. Three times daily for prolonged travel.
- Pre-travel anxiety: Begin dosing when suitcases are taken out, up to one week before the tip.
- Separation/abandonment: GIve three doses within one hour before leaving the pet. Leave product for caretaker for continued administration as needed.
- New pets: Three times daily for the first week.
- Grooming/vet visits: Three doses within one hour of visit and upon entering their premises.
- Boarding: Dose three times daily for five days prior and leave the bottle with caretaker for three times daily dosing during the day.
More details are available in the product advice sheet available with the preparation.
- Ignatia A
- Colch. Verat. A 6&30C in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.