The ‘Alarming Technique’ for successful house-training of pups
Here we discuss techniques for successful toilet training for your puppies and dogs. This technique works wonders for dog owners who are having a hard time training their pup to go to the toilet correctly.
It is simple to use and easy to follow with step by step process making the whole process so much easier for both you and your puppy or adult dog.
The old methods of rubbing your dog’s face in their deposits or smacking them with a newspaper just don’t work, they are harmful and wrong, so avoid using them.
Those methods are based on punishment and are more likely to confuse your dog and ruin your relationship rather than help you progress to being properly house-trained. So if you are having trouble with toilet training then this article is a must for you.
Contents of the next page
1. Step One – Establish a toilet spot in the garden
2. Step Two – Make that area smell like a dog’s toilet
3. Step Three – Clean up inside so there is no smell of urine of faeces
4. Step Four – Then implement the ‘Alarming Technique’ to reward your dog for soiling in the toilet spot
5. Extra points for toilet training.