Adaptil Pheromone Diffuser Complete
CURRENTLY 45% REDUCED
Pheromones calm anxious dogs
- Separation anxiety behaviour
- Some cases of inter-dog aggression
- Noise fears when combined with the Denning Principle
- New puppies in the house
- Moving home with dogs
- New dog introductions to established dogs
- The unit is for indoors use only.
- Plug the diffuser in a power point in the room most used by the dog during the day and don’t turn it off at night.
- Place the diffuser near the dog’s bed.
- Don’t put the diffuser behind a door or cover it in any way and don’t put the unit under furniture.
- The vapour is oil-based and can rise and possibly stain furniture the more contact the dog has with the diffuser, the better the effect will be.
- Consider housing your dog inside if it has an anxiety disorder or is suffering from escape-related behaviour and place the D.A.P. unit in that room
- Consider using a garage (must be cool), laundry or spare room as a den for the dog.
- One diffuser lasts for approximately four weeks and covers an area of 50 – 70 square meters.
- The pheromone has no effect on humans and NO it won’t affect your love life!! It is species specific.
Are pheromones suitable for your pet?
Ask Us Here
Pheromones such as the Dog Appeasing Pheromone (Adaptil) are wonderful products because they are easy to use and side-effect free.
But they certainly are not a cure for all behavioural problems.
They work best when combined as part of a coordinated behavioural program.