ADAPTIL Spray helps calm your dog for situations that ‘can be predicted’
CURRENTLY 45% REDUCED
Adaptil Spray provides targeted, comforting support at home or when you are ‘out and about’.
It’s an ideal choice for travel or any time you want to give your dog a little extra reassurance.
Use Adaptil Spray to help your dog feel calm and confident in everyday situations such as vet visits, grooming, visitors or parties at home, going to the dog park, training classes, fireworks, thunderstorms, exploring new environments, introducing and assimilating new pets and for exhibition at dog shows.
- Travel by motor vehicle and aeroplane
- spray directly in your car or in your dog’s carrier 15 minutes before need
- Visits to the vet
- spray directly in your car or in your dog’s carrier or on a bandana/neckerchief 15 minutes before leaving the home
- Separation-related distress where the separation is 1 -2 hours or the dog is only stressed for the first 1- 2 hours of absence
- spray directly your dog’s bed and/or a bandana/neckerchief 15 minutes before leaving the home
- Predicted noise events such as thunderstorms, fireworks, noisy parties
- spray directly on bedding/carpet in the room your dog will be in and on a bandana/neckerchief 15 minutes before needed
- Repeat the application if needed until the storm or fireworks have passed
- For dogs that are anxious on street-walks and in dog parks
- spray directly on bandana/neckerchief or your dog’s vest 15 minutes before needed
- Always apply Adaptil Spray to an object or surface such as a crate, kennel, car interior, bedding, blanket, bandana, clothing or the veterinary exam table.
- Never spray directly on your dog or the air around your dog
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
- Wait 15 minutes before introducing your dog to the applied area to allow alcohol in the spray to evaporate.
- Reapply Adaptil Spray every 1 – 2 hours as needed.
- Spray onto bedding or bandana/neckerchiefs 15 minutes before your dog is exposed to the spray.This is to allow the alcohol carrier, which has a strong smell and may alarm your dog, to evaporate, thus leaving the pheromone product to do its work .
- Apply 8 pumps of Adaptil Spray per application
- During long car journeys: re-spray every 1.5- 2 hours but always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car
- For thunderstorms, fireworks and parties, re-spray every 1.5 to 2 hours allowing 15 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate
- Use alone or in combination with an Adaptil Diffuser or Adaptil Collar for added support.