Clinic Assessment 30 minutes
Assessment Consultations in Priestdale Rooms
Assessment consultations at ‘Camelot’ in Priestdale, Brisbane have the advantage of being the cheapest initial face-to-face step towards your pet’s behaviour solution.
They are very good if you are not sure what service you need because you can always ‘top up’ with additional information later .
For this service, Dr Cam will see you in his consulting rooms at 437 Ford Road Priestdale (more info).
Benefits of an assessment consultation:
- The most economical way of getting Dr Cam and his team to meet your pet and to discuss his or her behaviour
- Useful if you are not sure of ‘what to do next’ with your pet
- Useful if you want to know if a problem can be fixed
- They are very good for simple behavioural problems
- They are useful if a medical disorder is likely to be a component of the behavioural disorder
- They are good for intensive training of young puppies
- Includes your own Front Page to Petbehaviour which extends the information Dr Cam provides with the extensive DIY resources on www.petbehaviour.com.au
- Assessment consultations are discounted to help those on a limited budge
When is Dr Cam next available?
The following link gives a rough guide to Dr Cam’s current availability.
Terms and Conditions
- An assessment is 30 minutes minimum (additional charges apply after 30 minutes)
- Assessment consultations don’t usually allow enough time to implement detailed therapy, but additional follow-on consultations can be booked at a later time when needed
- More time can be usually be made available after the initial 30 minutes if you want it (additional charges apply after 30 minutes)
- A brief written report (called ‘Your Front Page to Petbehaviour.com.au‘) is usually emailed after the consultation to confirm the information shared
Fees and Charges
- A 30-minute assessment is $182.77 if you pay on the day or $164.49 if your prepay online before your consultation
- If you want additional time after the initial 30 minutes that is charged at our normal rate of $5.28 per minute
- Any consultations booked after the initial consultation are called ‘follow-on’ consultations.
- The rate for a follow-on consultation is $5.28 per minute
Consultation hours are:
- Generally, Friday through to Monday, thus including most Saturdays and Sundays
If you have booked a clinic consultation:
- Please bring your pet secured on a lead and properly flat fitted collar on in a transport cage.
- For your convenience and safety park at the front of ‘Camelot’ near the concrete pathway
- Please bring photos (on your digital camera or smartphone) of your house and garden so Dr Cam and his team can view your pet’s lifestyle.
- If your pet is aggressive, please restrain him or her until Dr Cam can see what’s happening – Dr Cam does bleed if bitten!