Clinic Full Therapy
A full therapy consultation in Dr Cam’s Priestdale (QLD) rooms is a good choice for problems that occur when you are away from home – such as aggression to dogs and people that you may meet when walking. Consulting room consultations are cheaper than house calls because there is no travelling fee (and you get to visit Dr Cam’s ‘castle’). COVID-19 Special. To help with those on reduced income, pre-pay for your house-call online for a 10% discount. The fee is $615.04 if you pay online, ($683.38 if you pay on the day of service.)
Two-hour Full-therapy Clinic Visit with Dr Cam Day
A full therapy consultation in Dr Cam’s Priestdale (QLD) rooms is a good choice for problems that occur when you are away from home – such as aggression to dogs and people that you may meet when walking.
Consulting room consultations are cheaper than house calls because there is no travelling fee (and you get to visit Dr Cam’s ‘castle’).
Features of Consulting Room Consultations:
- An assessment of the problem (duration usually about 30 minutes).
- Then the therapy follows and takes at least another 90 minutes.
- A written report called ‘Your Front Page to Petbehaviour’ is prepared on the spot so you have written confirmation of what you should be doing.
- Dr Cam will record the audio of the advice given and give you those Sound Advice Audio Tracks after the consultation by web download. That means every word of his advice is trapped and nothing important falls between the floorboards. Most folk listen to those recordings in their car while they are driving.
- Dr Cam has a 6-month view (minimum) with his behaviour cases. This means Dr Cam will check on your progress by email after 7 days, face-to-face in 21 days ( about 30 minutes reduced fees apply) and by email at 2 months and again at 6 months. That is to ensure you get the best long-term cure.
Benefits of Full-Therapy Consulting Room Consultations
- Cheaper than house calls as there is no travelling fee.
- You get to visit Dr Cam’s ‘castle’ and you may meet his now-not-so-cranky stallion, Zeus.
- Very good for problems that occur when you are away from home – such as aggression to dogs and people that you may meet when walking.
- Very good for clinic-based problems such as some forms of aggression and for fear-based behaviours
- Useful if a medical disorder is likely to be a component of the behavioural disorder.
Have you completed an Assessment Form yet? Doing so saves you time and money.
Consulting Room Hours
Generally Friday through to Monday, thus including most Saturdays and Sundays
- The consulting rooms are at 437 Ford Road Priestdale (more info).
- Please be aware that other dogs or cats, and Dr Cam’s stallion Zeus, may be in or near the building at the time and some of those may be aggressive. Please be cautious as you first enter the building.
- All pets on lead or secured in cages please!
When is Dr Cam next available?
The following link gives a rough guide to Dr Cam’s current availability.
Terms and Conditions
- The fee covers you for two hours of consultation time.
- Any time after the two hours is time-charged at our normal rates (More details below, but two hours is normally sufficient)
Fees and Charges
- The consultation is time-charged. A two-hour clinic consultation is $683.38
- This fee will be reduced by 10% if you pre-pay online
- If you want additional time after the initial two hours, that is charged at $4.88/minute
- Any consultations after the initial consultation are called ‘recheck’ consultations
- They are much shorter (often 30 minutes but you can have whatever time you need.)
- The first recheck consultation, if needed, is generally 3 weeks after the first consultation.
- Future recheck consultations may or may not be needed depending on the nature of your pet’s behavioural problem.
- The rate for a recheck consultation is reduced by 10% from the normal time charge
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.