Recheck consultations are a vital part of your pet’s ongoing behaviour management
At your recheck consultation your pets behaviour will be reviewed and strategies used will polished as necessary.
Rechecks are vital if your pet is on medication for his or her behavioural management.
- A typical recheck consultation is 30 minutes in length
- Recheck consultations are time-charged but at a 10% reduction ($4.40/minute)
- Recheck are usually held in our consulting rooms to save you travelling expenses
- You can have that recheck in your home if you prefer but travelling is added to the fee
Terms and Conditions
- This product is only available for clients who have previously been through a full-therapy clinic or house call consultation
- Prepay for your 30 minute recheck here, online, and it will be reduced by 10%
- Your prepayment allows for a 30 minute recheck
- You can have additional time if you want it. Any additional time will be charged at our standard rate but will re reduced by 10%
- Medications and accessories purchased at the time will be available for normal fees
When we see your prepayment we will contact you to book a convenient time.
Alternatively click this link to see Dr Cam’s availability
- Recheck consultation are generally conducted from Friday through to Monday, thus including most Saturdays and Sundays